Best Places for Honeymoon Vacation
While the best may be relative to each of us, most would agree that when speaking about the best places for a honeymoon vacation, could be summarized into the following:
1. Las Vegas – The Sin City, as some would call it, Las Vegas is one of the best places to set your honeymoon vacation. The City would provide one of the greatest and most luxurious accommodations in the world combined with every kind of entertainment in virtually each corner of the City. The lights, sounds, casinos, all types of restaurants, spas, and entertainment center will surely complete the Las Vegas honeymoon.
2. Hawaii – Many newlyweds would choose to spend their honeymoon in an island while enjoying the sun, doing water activities, and staying at luxurious beach hotel. And Hawaii will certainly give all of these.
3. Caribbean – Visiting one of the many island countries in the Caribbean would surely satisfy every bit of excitement to newlyweds. The tropical sun, coupled with fresh air and foods together with accommodations at its best are enough reasons why couples spend their honeymoon at the Caribbean.
4. Europe – If white sands, sun, and water do not appeal to you, then Europe can provide the best alternative. See the European architecture, arts, and sights that reflect the history, heritage and legacy to this small but highly urbanized continent. No other places in the world could package their culture and civilization perfectly than Europe. For couples who want to spend their honeymoon in one of the countries in Europe, dissatisfaction is nowhere in the picture.
5. Fiji – Friendly people, beautiful beach resorts, magnificent shorelines, lots of foods, and water sport activities could be enough reasons for you to spend your honeymoon in Fiji. This tropical paradise located haft way around the world provides everything you want to experience; luxury, fun, and perfect climate,
6. Mexico – This country features a wide array of honeymoon vacation options ranging from a Latina City experience to a private and remote resort. Hotels and other great accommodations are located across the country. Resorts are at their best at secluded regions. Foods provide a unique experience to your tongue and the Mexican sound sends please at the ears.
7. South America – Brazil, Argentina, Cuba, Chile, Bolivia, Columbia, and other countries in the South American region provide a good venue to set your honeymoon. Each of these countries provides a one-of-a-kind experience to couple who wishes to enjoy their first days of married life.